Dafa Practitioner Mr. Xia Wei Is Tortured To Death in Suining City, Sichuan Province

(Clearwisdom.net) Since July 19, 1999, Falun Dafa practitioner Mr. Xia Wei and his wife Deng Zhongqin from Yuehe Village, Laochi Township, Suining City, Sichuan Province have been cruelly persecuted by Jiang's group because they persisted in their practice of Dafa. On July 19, 2000, Xia Wei was abducted by the police and beaten unconscious. Since then, he has suffered with symptoms such as frequently vomiting blood, chest pain and dizziness. Under the long period of persecution and harassment, he died on November 12, 2001. His wife was sentenced to two and a half years of forced labor in the Nanmusi Women's Forced Labor Camp in Zizhong City, Sichuan Province because she made a Dafa banner.

A Female Falun Dafa Practitioner from Sichuan Province Dies in Detention in the Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province

(Clearwisdom.net) Around 2002, police from Weicheng District, Weifang City, Shandong Province abducted a female Falun Dafa practitioner and took her to the Weifang District Detention Center in Weifang City. This practitioner, who spoke with a Sichuan Province accent, refused to cooperate with the persecution. She refused to tell the police her name and address and went on a hunger strike to protest against this illegal persecution. The inhuman police knew that the practitioner had heart disease, yet they still tortured her by brutally force-feeding her. After 13 days of being on a hunger strike, this practitioner passed away unjustly, in a place far away from her hometown. Her family might not even know about her death.

A Further Report on the Persecution Experienced by Ms. Wang Xia in Inner Mongolia (Photos)

(Clearwisdom.net) On July 30, Minghui.net, the Chinese version of Clearwisdom. reported on the plight of Wang Xia, a young woman from the Bayanzhuoer District of Linhe City, Inner Mongolia. Ms. Wang, 30 years old, was sentenced to 7 years in a forced labor camp for telling people the facts about Falun Gong. She was detained in the Huhehaote City Women's Prison. During the past two years, she has conducted hunger strikes to protest the persecution and has been force-fed. The prison authorities have also injected her with unknown drugs. Before she was detained, Ms. Wang weighed more than 120 pounds. She now only weighs about 45 pounds and lapses in and out of consciousness.

Recent News