(Minghui.org) Before I started practicing Falun Dafa, I had all kinds of diseases, such as nephritis, cholecystitis, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, and neurasthenia. For a long time, I couldn’t sleep well or take care of myself.

In the summer of 1996, I had surgery for a tuberculosis tumor in my left chest. At first, my doctor thought it was a benign tumor, but during the surgery he saw that it was late-stage cancer. The tumor was necrotic and even affected my rib, causing it to turn black. The doctor just removed the rotting flesh and two black fragments of the rib before stitching the incision.

Six days after the surgery, I felt extreme pain in my chest. The wound had ruptured and bled, and the drainage indicated an infection was present. The doctor was astonished, and my son almost passed out. The doctor said that because this was a tuberculosis tumor, there was no chance that new flesh would grow, nor could the wound heal. He didn’t have any other solutions, so he simply cleaned the wound and inserted a gauze packing that was changed every other day.

I was very weak at that time. I passed out several times a day. The doctor told my family there was no hope and that I would live for only two or three months. I felt the same way too and thought I would rather die at home. I returned home without the doctor’s permission. Upon returning home, I felt my whole body was swelling up. I couldn’t eat or digest anything, even my medications. I was actually waiting to die.

I was only 44 years old with two children, my son in middle school, and my daughter only six years old. It was hard for me to give up, but what could I do? One day after dinner, I thought I was almost dying and asked my family members to take me outside one last time. Just as we arrived on the street, a coworker passed by. She said, “Long time no see. How are you doing?”

“I am sick,” I said. My coworker replied, “I am on my way to watch a video lecture by Master Li Hongzhi, the founder of Falun Gong. Falun Gong has very good health benefits.” I immediately decided to join her and watch the video.

The place where Master’s lecture was played was right next to my home. The room was very crowded, and everyone else sat with their legs crossed. I was too weak to sit down, so a practitioner who played the video brought a reclining chair so I could lay back comfortably. After watching half the lecture, I couldn’t tolerate any more pain, so I returned home.

I then had diarrhea. My stool was loose and red. In the next two days, I went to the bathroom many times. I didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. I didn’t know at that time that Master Li was actually cleansing my body.

After dinner, one of my relatives who was a Falun Gong practitioner asked me to go to watch Master’s lecture again. He advised me that it would be best if I could watch the lecture series through to the end this time. Halfway through the lecture, I felt a spinning sensation in my lower abdomen. I felt that my body was very light and comfortable. I finished the lecture that day, and when I returned home, I didn’t feel swollen any more. I also could eat!

Then another practitioner came to my home to teach me how to do the Falun Gong exercises and brought a book called Zhuan Falun. At the time, I could only stand for two minutes by leaning against a wall. Even for the first exercise, Buddha Showing a Thousand Hands, it took me several times to finish. Gradually, after a month, I could finish all five exercises and take care of myself. Soon, I could do regular housework again.

During that time, I continued to go to the hospital every two days to have the wound packing changed. Since I started practicing Falun Gong, the doctor noticed new flesh growing each day. Every time I went to the hospital, I required fewer sponges to pack my wound. One day it was finally healed. Previously the doctor had told me that there would be no chance for my wound to heal, so he was quite surprised at this outcome. He asked me what method I used to care for the wound at home. I didn’t know how to respond, as I didn’t know what happened either. Only sometime later did I realize it was because I practiced Falun Gong.

My health continued to improve, and eventually everything returned to normal. A person who was on the verge of death recovered completely after a month of practicing Falun Gong! The news quickly spread among my friends and relatives, and they all said it was a miracle. As a result, some of my relatives and friends also started practicing Falun Gong, including my husband.

Master saved me while I was in a critical health crisis. He gave me a second life. My almost broken family regained its life, and my two little children once again had a mother’s love.

I can’t be more thankful for Master’s mercy, and I continue to study the Fa and do the exercises diligently. I do everything based on the Fa and take fame and profit lightly. I don’t fight with others and try to be thoughtful and considerate.

I took my 80-year-old mother to my home to take care of her. One reason was because I had become healthy again; the other was that I felt I should contribute to her care just as my sisters and brothers did. My mother had many diseases. I taught her to do Falun Gong exercises and study the books. Soon her diseases disappeared, she gained weight, and her skin looked brighter. People said she looked sixty even though she was in her eighties.

I also volunteered as an assistant for the local Falun Gong group exercise site. Every day I brought an MP3 player to the park. First, I put up a banner and introductory materials. When it was time, I played the exercise music, corrected practitioners’ movements, and taught new practitioners to do the exercises. I applied for two rooms at my workplace and started a new exercise site there as well. I bought a big TV and video player. We studied the books, did the exercises, and played Master’s lectures at night. More and more people joined, and our home also became a place where practitioners studied, shared experiences, and did the exercises together.

My husband and I also brought the TV and video player to rural areas to introduce more people to Falun Gong. We went out after dinner and returned after the lecture viewing was over. Every night we returned home after 11 p.m., but we didn’t feel tired at all. Instead, we felt energetic and happy. We also bought Dafa books to give to those who came to study the Fa and do the exercises.

My sister’s little granddaughter was very sick when she was one month old. She couldn’t lay down on a bed and could only be held upright. Otherwise she couldn’t breathe and would turn blue. Her young life was often in danger, and no medicine could help. Because my sister and her family believed in Falun Gong, they felt my home had a good energy field and sent the baby to my home. I took on the care of the little child. We listened to Master’s lectures every day. At night, I laid down on a bed and put the child on my shoulder. Soon she recovered. Now she is 20 years old and very healthy. My family again witnessed the miracle of Dafa.

In the second year of my practicing Falun Gong, a vehicle hit me while I was riding a bike. My face was injured slightly, but I had no other injuries. I know it was Master Li who saved my life once again. Thank you, Master!