(Minghui.org) My son used to practice Falun Dafa when he was young, before the persecution began in July 1999. But as he grew older, he slowly stopped and drifted away. But he knew in his heart that Dafa was good and supported my practice. After graduating from college, he worked out of town, started his own family, and came back only during the holidays.

Late last year, my son had two egg-sized lumps, one on each side of his neck. Since they didn't hurt or itch, he did not pay much attention to them. When he came back to visit me during the New Year holiday, he developed a fever. The hospital checked him out and immediately transferred him to a specialty hospital and he was admitted.

The results of the lab came back two weeks later: he had a rare type of lymphoma and the prognosis was not good.

I went to see him and told him that only Dafa could save him. He agreed to study the Fa teachings and do the exercises again. But the interference was intense. The lump pressed on his throat and he had a hard time breathing. He had a hard time sleeping at night, and studying the Fa and doing the exercises proved difficult.

After two rounds of chemotherapy, he was worn out. He lost a lot of weight. He was so weak that he could not walk without support. He was miserable, and the doctor said my son could go home for a week. We were all relieved––we had been in the hospital with him for close to two months and it would also be a good opportunity for him to resume practicing Falun Dafa.

My husband and I took turns studying the Fa and doing the exercises with him. One day there was an article on Minghui about how one practitioner helped others overcome sickness karma. A practitioner was able to stand up and walk again after being bedridden for half a year. We encouraged our son: “Maybe you also have that willpower!” He was really touched.

When he was having the third chemo treatment, my son suddenly had a generalized tremor that he could not control. The doctor resuscitated him and issued a critical illness notice in the meantime. We kept asking Master to save him and also asked him to recite the auspicious phrases “Falun Dafa is good, Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good” whenever he was awake.

After midnight, his condition improved and he was even better the next day. When the doctor checked him out, he was surprised, “You're tough!”

My son told me that, while he was half asleep, he saw Falun Dafa's Master cleansing his body. He knew Master had saved his life and he was deeply grateful to Master.

After that, my son began reading the Fa teachings daily. Several days later, he began to do the meditation. His improvement was obvious day by day. The lumps on his neck kept shrinking until they completely disappeared.

Upon returning home, my son began studying Fa and doing the exercise every day. He would meditate at night and do the standing exercises in the morning. We encouraged him all along and did the exercises together.

He was able to walk around by himself 15 days later, and 30 days later, he was able to walk around our neighborhood. He takes walks daily after dinner now, and his energy is back!