(Minghui.org) Mr. Wang Xile, 68, is a resident of Lijiaying Town, Gaomi City, Shandong Province. He was fed with unknown drugs for eight straight months in 2009 while detained at a nursing home for holding firm to his faith in Falun Gong. He suffered disorientation and loss of memory as a result of the drugging, and was unable to care for himself.

At the rock bottom of his life, devastated by various ailments and desperate for hope, Mr. Wang was introduced to and started practicing Falun Gong in March 1996. In a short period of time, he regained his health and developed a kind heart that befriended everybody.

After the communist regime ordered the persecution on July 20, 1999, Mr. Wang decided to speak out for Falun Gong in Beijing and was intercepted at the Jiaozhou Bus Station by the Jiaozhou City Police. He was detained for 15 days. Later Lijiaying Town authorities took him back and detained him for another 6 days.

Mr. Wang was arrested again in 2007 by Buocheng City Police for talking to people about Falun Gong. The police kicked him savagely and caused him severe pain all over his body and difficulty breathing. He was later locked up in the Wangcun Labor Camp for one year and a half.

Only months after he was released, he was arrested again in 2009 and detained in the Weifang City Brainwashing Center for 8 months. He was forced to watch videos slandering Falun Gong and its founder from morning till 10 at night. During his time at the center, Mr. Wang witnessed sexual harassment of female practitioners by Fu Jinbian, the CCP local party school head who was in charge of the brainwashing.

Later Mr. Wang was transferred to Buocheng Nursing Home, which was used as a facility to detain and persecute Falun Gong practitioners.

In the initial 8 months, the nursing home authorities colluded with Buocheng City Hospital in drugging Mr. Wang. He was given only several bottles of water for a whole month. After he ran out of water to drink, he was given water mixed with an unknown drug. He noticed something off and refused to drink the water. Upon his rejection, the authorities mixed the drug in his soup and forced him to eat it.

As a result of being drugged for eight months, Mr. Wang suffered constipation, difficulty urinating, palpitations, dizziness, violent vomiting, swelling all over, disorientation, and memory loss.

During the 6 years when he was held at the nursing home, Mr. Wang's house was left unattended and in shambles.